Planting in a Post-Wild World
Nunc nec blandit nibh. Aliquam at nisi tortor. Proin ac purus consequat, euismod tellus id, facilisis nisl. Maecenas ultrices, arcu ut efficitur semper, lacus elit volutpat odio, dictum molestie nunc dolor sed leo. Sed eleifend odio neque, id tristique nulla tempor a. Phasellus sagittis tempus vestibulum. Morbi semper placerat nibh, sit amet facilisis neque sollicitudin vel. Fusce ultrices, elit nec sagittis feugiat, lacus lorem fringilla ante, id condimentum lectus nisi sit amet risus. Etiam posuere fermentum facilisis.
- Lower Yosemite Fall Trail
- There are so many things to do and so many sights to see in Yosemite, I found it a challenge to know where to start. We flipped through our guide books and studied our maps and decided that the Lower Yosemite Fall Trail seemed like a good opener.
- Baldwin Home
- After lunch, we stroll along Front Street past a cacophonus jumble of souvenir shops, t-shirt stands, art galleries, and surf-wear proprietors. My eye catches a few random storefronts—Rip Curl Surf Center, Whalers General Store, Billabong, Wyland Galleries.
- The Bridges of Madison County
- I’m sure I never would have thought of going to Madison County had I not seen the movie The Bridges of Madison County. But ever since I saw the movie I’ve been wanting to visit the corn-blanketed hills of central Iowa to see the covered bridges described in the story.